From:
Adrienne Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 09:14:50 -0400
With all the talk of ferret references in Literature, Movies, and Television,
I remembered a video on MTV with several ferrets as the stars.  I can't
remember the name of the band, or the song.  It was by a Rap group, and the
ferrets were walking around on a mock city street, looking like giant
ferrets.  Boy it's bad enough that mine steel my car keys, I'd hate to see
what would happen if they were big enough to steel my car!  I could see
Nikita, trying to shove my car under a bridge, chomping on my rubber tires
as if they were mere toys to her.

Does anyone else remember this video?  There were several ferrets in it,
both Sable and Albino.  I am going nuts now trying to remember the song.  It
came out about 4 years ago.  If you remember, please E-mail me so I do not
completely loose my mind, or worse yet, I might have to start watching MTV
24 hours a day in the hopes that they will play the video again.  Before you
know it I will start talking like Kennedy, and saying, "like" all the time.
So, Like, Help me out here, OK?

Adrienne
Sampson, Willie, Oscar, Nikita, Bear, & Daisy

Happiness is a Dancing{Rapping} Ferret