Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 21:51:21 -0700
Greetings all ~!

Well, the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN) is hard at work scheduling
all the things to come - busy, busy, busy ..... Lotsa planning still going
on, details will follow on a lot.  Get your calenders ready to mark some
important dates and activities in Oregon~!

Pet Adoption Day !  (every 3rd Sat of the month) - Clackamas PetsMart (9450
SE 82 ave).  Volunteers will be on hand along with some snuggly ferts that
are available for adoption.  Stop on by and have a chat with fellow
fuzzy-luvers.

Reminder - May 19th is also ANIMAL DISASTER PREPAREDNESS DAY.  How many of
us have included our loving fur-kids in our disaster plans?  What if there
were an earthquake or other serious incident ?  Lets all remember to
include them and "DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THEM".

Sat June 9 - PFSN Meeting at Clairmont Mobile Home Park, 13531 Clairmont
Way, Oregon City, OR.  Meeting runs from 6-9pm.  ADV testing will be
available.  Topic will be Heat Wave Preparedness.  Pot luck dinner (please
bring your own utensils).  Special Birthday Party for all the shelter kids.
Visitors Welcome ~!

Fri, Sat, Sun June 22,23,24 - Pet Education Day at PetsMart Stores in
Clackamas (9450 SE 82 Ave) Fri & Sat and Tigard (7500 SW Dartmouth) Sat &
Sun.  Runs from 10am-4pm

Time is passing quickly - have we all marked our calenders for Sun Aug 12?
The 2001 Grand Ferret Fun Frolic with special guest, internationally known
and fuzzy knowledgable, BOB CHURCH.  Lets not forget the games, auction,
eats, vet check booth with Dr. Meg Frey, DVM ...whew!  A WHOLE lot going
on!  GFFF will be held at Clackamette Park, Oregon City, OR from 10am-4pm.
Spectators free, $10.00 entry fee for contests (any number of ferrets)

Lots more in the planning stages - camping trip, gargage sales, fundraisers
for ADV research, BBQs ... C'mon down to our monthly meetings to learn
more about us !!

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew . . . . .