From:
Jessica McAleer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:27:27 EDT
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knows of high calorie suppliments that are ok
to give a ferret with insulinoma.  I'd love to stimulate some weight gain
in my little girl, but I know that ferretvite is not good to give her.

I also wanted to say that we have adopted a ferret from the Heart of Ohio
Ferret Association.....we are back up to three : )  His is such a sweet
boy.  His name is Henry, but my father calls him Harley (My father rides
a Harley and thinks its a good nickname for a big boy like Henry)

Just wanted to share our join of our new addition.  and get some info on
fattening Baby girl up.

Jessica
Baby, Oscar, Henry/Harley