From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:16:04 -0800
Dear Ferret Friends,

It has been a long time since I posted.  I no longer rescue, and no
longer have a fuzzie, much as I want one.  My health went to pot and I
have to spend most of my time in bed.

However, through Amazon.com I found these wonderful books by Richard
Bach, the author of Jonathan Livingston Seagul.  It turns out he has 10
ferrets and he has written some wonderful ferret fantasy books.  They are
appropriate for adults and children.  I enjoyed them immensely, and I am
very picky about what I read.  If you haven't read them yet, do so.  You
will never regret it.  There is one about kits on a ranch, kits who fly
airplanes, kits who work hand in hand with the Coast Guard, kits who
write books etc.  Mr. Bach lives with ten ferrets.  The first book tells
how they came from Ferra to Terra.  And so, another adventure begins.

Cheryl Nordgulen,
Critterpen