From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 08:04:54 -0400
Hi Everyone.  Another fine week and more going towards my shelter, thanks
to everyone out there.  Just wanted to let everyone know, I have moved
most of the magnets into my store now, which will be there always.  It
will be at the Buy It Now Price of just .99 cents for 2 quality magnets.
These magnets are made on the photo grade paper, which means you are
getting great photo quality.  I do make them with your ferrets or any
photos (kids, dogs, rats, monkeys, parrots, grandparents etc).  They
are still the .99 for two and the size is approximately 2"x 3".  We also
custom make larger magnets for you, email me for prices.  These are great
for vets, friends, pet sitters, grandparents, aunts and uncles, teacher
gifts, the card exchange and I am sure you can come up with 100 more
ideas.  If your pet has won a show or ribbon, we can do make that photo
into a magnet.  Just email us for details at: [log in to unmask]

Continue to check out our Ebay store for more great stuff.  Always the
ferret related items at great prices.  We will be listing a ton more
stuff early this week, so don't miss out.

Marguerite and the TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Family

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com