Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 02:32:41 -0500
Subject:     FLO Promotions
Sent:        3/13/96 1:17 AM
To:          FML, [log in to unmask]

Yo! Agent Rowdy!

Keep your old potato chips!  We alone among the FLO have confiscated
campaign medals for The Cause (well, in this case, Our Cause).  While our
Neutral Mommy is busy attempting to improve various sections of her head
(can you imagine wasting your time like that?) she lets us play in her top
drawers to distract us from biting her ankles.  Agent Sabine finds exploring
among the debris deeply interesting and has begun a catalogue of the
contents for future reference.  But I, Agent Eloise, am on a mission.  By
the end of March I will have secreted every one of the 205 valuable articles
of inscrutible purpose in the space behind the drawers.  Little does that
Mommy know, but I have confiscated two medals shaped like a crown and a
cross and hanging on colored ribbons.  As soon as Agent Sabine has
determined what we can pin them to, we will emerge as the natural leaders we
know ourselves to be.  We have the medals, now we too demand promotions
*and* we demand them bigger and faster than you do!!  So there.

Agent Eloise