From:
Greta Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:05:42 EST
This is in regard to the message I posted here earlier regarding two
hapless ferrets in Saginaw whose owner threatened to release them outside
if someone didn't adopt them.  A family in Detroit needed transportation
help to rescue these poor babies.

I want to send a hearty "ThankYou" to the three people who responded to
my post.  Motor City Ferrets was one, Rev. Ronald L. Sims, another and
Carol, who lives in Fenton, MI completes the list.  I am deeply grateful
to all of you for your generous offers of help.

By the time I contacted the hopeful new owners by email, they all ready
had found someone to transport these furkids for them.  Nevertheless, it
is heartwarming to know there are so many folks out there who really care
about the welfare of our precious little furfriends.  Again, Thank You
All!!

Greta Hoisington  (owned by 3 fuzzy rascals)