From:
Stephani Portwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 17:39:57 -0500
Hello fellow ferret lovers.  I have been lurking on the FML for quite a
while now, but have never posted.  I think it is about time I introduced m y
pride and joys.

My name is Stephanie and I became a ferret parent in July of this year to
two of the sweetest boys in the world.  I adopted them from a man who simply
didn't have time to spend with them, and thanks to a co-worker of mine, I
am able to experience the bliss of being owned by two wonderful fuz zbutts.
THANKS J.T.!

Snickers is a beautiful chocolate, with such a sweet disposition.  He loves
to hide anything he can manage to carry or drag off including my slippers
(which have been missing for a month now) shoes, balls, the plunger, (i did
get that back) food, socks,(can't blame it on the dryer anymore) and once he
hid a pillow off of my couch.  He loves to get up on my shelves and make a
complete mess out of any neatly stacked books I may have.  On more than one
occasion I have walked into the room to find books flying off the shelf
while he looks for something interesting to read.  He always stops when he
finds my book on Ferret Care and has twice ran off with it.  (I guess that's
on his best seller list.)

Santa Fe the "superferret" is very adventurous.  I don't think he fears
anything.  He loves to climb and jump off the furniture from its highest
point.  He looks hilariousss flying through the air.  Santa Fe is also a
cuddler.  He seldom hides or steals anything except sweet kisses from mama,
and he stole our hearts the day we picked him and Snickers up and brought
them home.  They both love jumping into the shower with their daddy and then
they lick his legs when he gets out.  He laughs histerically because it
tickles so much.  Of course I can't get away with not giving themmagic
carpet rides during playtime and the fight to get complete controlover the
rug.  They have brought so much laughter into my home & I just couldn't
imagine life without them.