Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:43:06 -0500
More than most likely, I am going to get flamed for this message.  Right
now, I can't exactly say as I care all that much about getting flamed.
(Of course, when they start filling my mailbox, I probably will care.)

I just read a post on the FML today that basically scolded Tiffer's owner
for not giving more information in her post on Tiffer's death.  The basic
jist of the message was "well, you can't blame us for flaming you and
threatening you with the SPCA, because you didn't write the post well
enough for us".

I know when Chase died, I felt terrible and felt that it was my fault.  She
was the only one who wasn't visibly ill when she died.  If I had written a
post about her death, and the conditions in which I found her, I sincerely
hope that no one would have the audacity to tell me I'm a bad ferret owner.

Authors to this post should not have to be concerned about flames because
of the way their post is worded.  We as readers should be more careful
about what we infer when we're reading posts.

Michel