Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:20:10 +0000
[Moderator's note: I received this as a moderated post needing
approval. I scanned the first paragraph and proceeded to throw it
away as I was sure it was spam of an "adult" nature.  At the last
second I noticed the word "ferret" in there and had a closer look.
I hope your spam filters let it through!  BIG]

Marco and Polo here:
We saw the whole thing we decide to stay up and spy on the girls......
and take pictures for blackmail. It started off a little boring opening
girlie lace and silk things. UMM GROSS!

Then Marco had a great idea to "wake" the party up so he called his
buddy 03-080 (he is one of those...a Black Footed ferret)  Well a few
mintues later he came into the room dressed like a fireman and yelled
"I heard there was a fire" all the girls when nuts screaming yelling
Leka the lovely pulled out a wad of treats and strarted throwing them
and him. Poor Isabella was sat in a chair (blushing) as he dance right
in front of her and well......... the rumors are true about Black
Footed Ferrets.

It was so crazy we forgot to take pictures......if we did the only girl
we would be able to blackmail would be that Leka girl.....did she go
home with 03-080?

Marco & Polo