From:
"AnNa M. aDaM sPeAr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 07:46:13 -0600
Okay, I see a few issues back I missed a request at names ideas. I saw the
replies, but not the initial question. But NOW I see a request for names
ideas, and I can get in my two cents. :) Lori, I have been working on a list
of ferret names for quite some time now. You can find the explanation of
this list at:
http://www.comland.com/~ahn/addferret.html
From there you can go to the actual list, or mail listserv for an email of
it. The latest update is still from November 21, but there will be a newer
one out soon... as soon as BIG gets back from where ever he went b/c I don't
want to bother him with this while he's gone.
And yes, you can STILL had your ferrets' names to the growing list.

~ahn