From:
Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:28:40 -0700
First i want to thank everyone for all the e-mail and icq's  (858370)

for those whom haven't heard.  i live in Fresno county cal.  on Wednesday
Fish and Game sat and staked out my home all day to kidnap my 13 kids.
so far they are ok.... they are at a shelter and have lots of room.  they
still wont let me go see them.  i am waiting to here from the D.A. so i am
just in limbo as of right now.... i have been off line at home for a week
and i now have everything working again.  so i will get back with every
one as soon as i can.

please send any e-mail to me at [log in to unmask] any one sending
email to my old email addy of ...mountainhd@earthlink.net... is nolonger
any good

thanks for all the support.........Mark

--
Mountain and the hole in the wall gang

Bob = feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me
Walter = just bring me another beer and a Valium and don't bother me
Felix = look at all those silly ferrets
Nida = Yes I'm a lady.hehehe... where's the toes
Snowball = where did it go well never mind I will find it
Jr. = bite bite bite please give me something to bite
Dacoda = what do you mean I cant hide.... Bet me
Rocky = just open that door I dare you
Buster = stick that toungh in my face again and I will bite it again
Coco = yes I know I am I am a sweet heart
Raven = yes daddy dose love and I am all better now
Taz = I can beat up everyone
Elmer = where's the rabbit ok ok I will get a ferret if I have to