From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 16:47:26 +0000
Barb,
The image of your dog trying to scarf down her food before your ferrets do
had me giggle.  We have the same trouble with our dogs and ferrets.  A
suggestion that I have not tried... I saw an advertisement for a set of dog
bowls that are on these... stands?  Basically, this will only work if you
have big dogs like ours, but the dog is able to stand while he eats without
bending his head down.  Food at head level.  I'm really thinking of looking
into getting one of these to try out.  If it doesn't eliminate dog food
theivery (sp) it should at LEAST slow it down.

Anna
http://www.texramp.net/~ahn