From:
Lisa Hoxmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:18:00 -0600
I would like to thank everyone who gave me great advise on kittens and
ferrets.  Just to let you know, the kitten (who we've name Marley) and the
two ferrets, Bailey and Monster, are getting along fine.  The three of them
play together nicely.  I did catch Bailey biting Marleys ear once while he
was eating and Marley let out a big meow, which ended up scaring Bailey and
she ran away from him.  Most of the time Marley just walks away from the
ferrets when they try to nip or jump on him.  What I found interesting is
that Marley will stand next to the ferret cage and meow until I let the
little guys out to play.  Even though he seems annoyed by them, I think he
likes them.

Thanks again.

Lisa and Mike

Bailey, Monster and the new kitty, Marley.