From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 14:31:04 EDT
Hi to all
I am very much disappointed in the way people take care of their animals
even after you teach them what keeps them alive longer.  You would think
that they would learn by other peoples trials and errors.  I may not be
the best parent in the ferret community but I sure try my best to keep my
babies in the best conditions as possible.  It is too bad that some of us
don't have the best income necessary to take care of these little ones
properly but they as my children did get what they need before I do.

As you know all of us are still learning and will never in our life time
know all there is to know about Ferrets.  No one will ever do everything
they are taught about these creatures.  That is the same with any animal.
You take what you think is best for your little one and through the rest
you learn away.

As for the pet ownership test It is the same as with anything else you do
like, Driving, Hair dressing, diving (scuba) and school.  Once you take the
test you tell the officials good bye and do what you want until you get
caught if you don't follow the standards (rules/laws).

This thing about ferret math is OK but you have to know when to stop the
problem and take a breath.  There are people out there that like their
ferrets so much they fail to see the love.  You have to know your
limitations as for HEALTH, space, money and time.  Those four words are
to be thought of before starting or continuing the ferret math problem.
Do this and our ferret community will prosper.

This year was bad for me I lost both Samantha and Bubby.  I could not
have done any more for them with more money.  They both died in my hands
looking at me with the look in their eye as saying thank you dad I'll
miss you.( tearing)  I kissed both of them good-bye.  Please think about
this.  Math is good if you don't try to do too hard of a problem without
enough experience, space, time and money

     Happy Flat Ferreting
      Ed Sr., Potto and Snoops Crist
       ( God rest the best )