From:
Bill Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1993 12:00:12 -0400
I wrote a message a few days ago saying that I may have to get rid of
the three ferrets I have due to monetary constraints and inability to
find affordable living quarters where I can have ferrets.

Well, it looks like that is what is going to happen.  I have three
ferrets (two are three years old, and one is two years old) that are
mostly litter-box trained (they only use the floor when they feel it
is time to change the litter) and have the run of one of the rooms in
the house I live in that need a good home.  They must go as a set.  I
think it would be incredibly traumatic to seperate them.  I would
rather give them to someone, who I could meet, and make sure would
treat my babies well, but if necessary, I will give them to a ferret
shelter.  I live in Maryland, very near Washington, D.C.  Does anyone
know of anyone interested in three ferrets, or know of any ferret
shelters in the area.

Please e-mail me, or call me at work at (301) 405-4172 or at home at
(301) 587-9479.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help me out of this dilemma.

Bill Goldberg