From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:44:47 -0500
>There is a poster on here that has flamed a few very good breeders.  This
>person does not even own ferrets, his daughters do.  How is it that those
>who do not own these animals, can be so self righteous?  I really think
>that those who do not have ferrets or don't plan on getting a ferret
>should just sit back and keep quiet...

I should probably not respond to this because it really has me ticked off.

It is the goal of almost everyone on this list to educate the public.  That
doesn't mean only the public that has ferrets.  If this guys daughters have
ferrets then he does have a vested interest.  Who is to say he might not
have had some in the past, or that he might in the future?

Everyone has bad days, weeks, months, and even years.  That doesn't give
them the right to take it out on others.  Besides when did God (or BIG) die
and leave you in charge of who can or can't post to the FML???  And who
said that they really cared whether or not they were welcome by you?
Inquiring minds would like to know.

Just my opinion,

Ron AKA Fuzzie Dad
Spaz, Rascal, Treble, Cocoa, Screech,