From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:23:25 -0500
Rebecca I was extremely put off with your post about your son and
underwear/sock thing.  We all have humorous incidents in our daily lives
and enjoy sharing them but I think your description of your son and what
was going on has no place on a ferret mailing list.  Also I was very
disgusted with your comment referring to your son's genitals and the size
of or lack of size.  For the sake of your son's image of himself, I hope
you did not say that but if you did I think maybe you need to stop and
think about what you are doing.  Apparently your son is old enough to
have a girlfriend and we all know what is on the mind of a young man
when he hits puberty, but for a mother to be discussing his genitals and
naming it Pickle, Rebecca I am very disgusted with this whole situation
and I for one would appreciate you not bringing this trash to the FML.

[LN]