Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:05:20 -0700
Renee....

I help folks get into California from Reno all the time.  (With ferrets,
that is!)  When you are ready, let me know and I will advise you the
easiest way to avoid the 'bug station' in Truckee.  The first business exit
on I-80 is not it..you would end up going to Graeagle..great golf, but not
the way to miss the ag station!  <GRIN>

My email address is above.  Contact me when you are ready for the journey.

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret.)