From:
Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:27:35 -0400
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone.  All 6 of my eBay auctions
ended with bids & I am so grateful.  It seems like almost everyone of
my pets has their vet visit due with annual vaccines & we all know how
costly it can quickly become.  One of my dogs (black lab) also has a torn
anterior cruciate (sp?) ligament and we have to take her for a consult to
see if she is a candidate for surgery since she is 9 1/2.  So, I am
facing a larger vet bill with her.  So, again, THANK YOU EVERYONE.  I am
so grateful for everyone's bids & purchases!!!  Also, thank you BIG for
allowing me to have posted my auctions here on the FML!

God bless,
Angie and houseful of blessings:
6 ferrets, 6 cats, 2 dogs, hamster, frogs, fish, hubby, & 5 wonderful
children--homeschooling & enjoying the outdoor wildlife & birds in our
NWF Backyard Habitat #30089, western NY!  [log in to unmask]  Please
check my auctions:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/angelwingheart/