Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:38:19 -0800
>I am posting this for another person and don't have complete info.  She
>needs to find a home for a five-year old ferret, Flip.  Seems that the
>fiancee has issued an ultimatum and she is calling shelters today. . . .

GOOD FOR HER FOR CALLING SHELTERS TO FIND A PLACE TO DROP OFF HER
FIANCEE!!!!

(Oh, you mean shelter for the FERRET?  Sorry, I misunderstood)

If that was ME (and the fiancee should thank his lucky stars that he
ISN'T marrying me!), I'd be putting court orders for child support in his
left hand and taking the house keys out of the other if I heard an
ultimatum like that! :-)  My furkids and I come as a "package deal" and
there are PLENTY of much kinder men out there anyway!  LOVE ME - LOVE MY
FERRETS!  Again, just saying if that was ME (not giving advice).

And honestly, I'm not REALLY a pet fanatic although I'm sure it sounds
like it.  (I'm just a responsible pet owner)  But C'MON!!  As if the
ferret isn't having a hard enough time already after loosing his buddy???
Now he's going to lose his family??  Boy, if I was still out in Boston
I'd take that little guy in a heartbeat!

Boy, I hate to think of what might happen to the little baby when the
parents "don't have time to give it the attention it needs" ...... Ah,
just take it to a shelter right and make it someone elses problem ????
NO DOUBT I'd be a product of a "shelter" if they had existed when my
parents were raising me!  LOL!!!

:-)  Jen and the furkids