From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 19:59:04 EDT
Hi everyone!
Ginger is doing well today.  She has come out of her cage and is playing
like normal.  (still a little bruised..but not too bad)

Just wanted to answer a few questions about some things I was emailed
about.  First off, Ginger IS eating and drinking normal.  (Sleeping a bit
more, but that's understandable) I still have not SEEN her use the
bathroom, but remember I work now and am not really here to watch her.  I
couldn't tell what got ahold of her, but when I was looking for her under
the house, I saw a cat paw print.  Smaller than my cat's (even though I'm
sure If my cat was left alone with them, he would gobble them up) but also
bigger than the ferrets.  They have had 2 canine distemper shots.  The vet
said He wanted to wait a little longer before the rabies shots.  Though
I'm sure If Ginger had rabies, she would have shown it by now.  I gave her
1 cc of Laxatone when I hadn't seen her poo.  That much is usually how
much I give her with water to drink with it.

-Sarah, Ginger, and Max