From:
Lyn Tablas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 18:00:57 -0400
I have skunks and ferrets, as do several other list members.  Skunks are
great companions, for some people.  There is a more involved care required
for skunks, as their dietary needs are not met from a bag of of food.
Mostly they eat fresh vegetables, but they need other things, too.  My
skunks pretty much ignore my ferrets, but that depends on each individual
animal.  If you set your web browser to "Skunks" you can read more of info
on skunks as pets.  There are several good web pages there.  Or just ask
me - I love my babies and don't mind sharing what I'm learning!

            Lyn and the 4 ferts and the 4 skunks :)