From:
eggyannie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:28:37 -0000
Droitwich Ferret Welfare.UK. Are proud to announce that we are the first
Ferret Welfare in the UK to achieve officially recognised charity status.

We had the news come in the post this morning and are we pleased and
proud?  you bet your life we are, it has been hard work over the last
twelve months to meet all the requirements but finally we did it.  as
said we are the very first recognised charity that is just for ferrets
and their well being.

Now perhaps we can get a say in how things should be for these little
creatures, and begin to alter the scales in their direction a little
more..

We have operated under a Deed of trust for four months now, and to keep
things to ourselves has been so hard a you can guess but now we can let
folk know about it and I thought you should all be the first ones.  Many
thanks to those who have helped to support us through the first steps in
this great adventure.

Bless you and Blessed Be.. Ann