From:
Shele Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 09:53:00 -0500
WOW!  I want to thank you for the wonderful Mothers Day card.  It was the
first and only card I got until my son brought home the mothers day cards
from school.  It brought tears to my eyes to realize that my babies all
thought of me enough to send me and make me a card.  As I realize that my
littlest babies cannot get the card out themselves I say thank you for
them for helping them out.

The cards are on display in my living room so everyone can see them.  lol
Thank you so much!

Shele
Bubba and Oscar  ("Ooops that baby wasn't a chew toy"  Yes they were out
when a 4 month old was visiting and he went home with teeth marks)
Josh ( "See mom we all still love you" )