From:
A Blackley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 05:11:57 -0400
Hi all, I just received a beautiful, healthy 2 1/2 year old female.

She will be placed for adoption in the first week of November after her
Vet. check and Vaccinations.

She came from a Great home with loving parents.  Whom could no longer
keep her due to a new apartment manager that has decided to make his
own lease laws (after 11+ years) and with no money to move, they had
no choice, but to ask me to place her.

If anyone is interested in adopting her, please email or phone me.  My
information will be at the bottom of the page.

Thank you, Angela

Ferret Foster Care
Angela Blackley
716-438-0142