From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:57:11 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled linoleum dusters...

Well, *my* ferrets have had their photoperiods alright.  First, it was
with the Polaroid camera.  That film costs $1 per picture.  They used the
whole pack.  Not a useable picture in the bunch!  Ok...so Run got a
picture of her fangs.  Big deal.

Now, Fuzzer knows how to take intelligent pictures...of his throat.  The
inside, that is.  I have a black & white Logitech Fotoman digital camera
attached to my computer.  Before I learned to move the chair far away from
the computer desk, he used to hop up there and just have a ball, chewing
on the lens ring, while pressing on the button.  I ended up with 32
pictures of the inside of his mouth and fangs.  Do ferrets have tonsils?

Now, I don't know what else you folxes would consider a "photoperiod", but
*my* ferts use cameras for them things!

The above was meant solely for its possible humor potential.  Any
resemblence to any government officials, professional comedians, or
weather forecasters was purely intentional, but unfortunate... or...
well...I can't recall.  Anyway, if you thought this had anything to do
with the *real* Photoperiods conversation, then you don't know me very
well! :)  Remember to turn off the lights when leaving a room.  The walls
saw enough already and need their sleep.  Oh...one last thing...that
ferret right over there...remember that one?  You forgot to give that one
a snack.  Seriously.  I counted.  You shorted that one.  You'd better give
them their snack before they start feeling bad.  This endorsement paid for
by...uh...er...um...I don't recall...again.  You don't work for the IRS,
do you? :)

Todd and the (Say CHEESE!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/