From:
Beverly Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 05:34:43 EDT
>We're thinking of moving to California but we do have 8 fuzzies

I live in california, I have 10 at this time, but am looking for homes
for 4 of them....I do know of a woman, a friend of mine who had her
front door kicked in by robbers while she was working, the police took
her ferrets when they showed up in response to a call by a neighbor..

I don't take mine into public, nor do I spend alot of time outside
talking about them....there are lots of great clubs, who knows maybe
you will end up near me...

lol you know there are risks in all things, are they worth it, YES and
we could all get mowed down by an elephant tomorrow....just enjoy and
be careful

beverly,
thugs and gourmets