From:
"Betty A. Ancona" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:24:14 -0400
Over the last couple of months my ferret Trubble has been experiencing
significant hairloss.  At first, I attributed this to his diet and
subsequently changed his food.  I have tried Iams and Science Diet with no
changes.  The poor guy is now almost completely bald.  The loss of hair
began at on his tail and progressed upwards.  His eating habits, poop and
activities appear normal with the exception that he looks rather skinny to
me.

My experiences with local vets have not been the greatest.  They seem to
know so little about these guys.  I've actually gotten into a debate with
one vet who told me not to leave them around infants because they will
attack them!

Has anyone experienced this sort of problem with their ferret?
Any advise?

Thanks,
Betty