From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:33:28 -0400
Hi Folks.  I just wanted to let everyone know that Luv of Ferrets Shelter
and Rescue will be holding a frolic in Tewksbury, MA on June 24th from
11-3 at the Tewksbury Senior Center (easy access from Routes 93 and 495).

We are going to have some great education, lots of vendors, photographer,
raffles, Chinese auction, fun and judged classes (great prizes too).  One
feature is a very talented artist who is available to do custom prints of
your fuzzies, from a picture of course...who could get a fuzzy to stay
still that long!  This is going to be an awesome event.  The facility is
large enough for several events to be taking place at the same time, so
you will find lots of variety for you and your fuzzy.  Some of the classes
will be:

Paperbag escape
Tube race
Cup tip
Leash class...good luck!
best kiss
ball surf
longest sit up
best mitts
pinkest nose
blackest nose
longest tail
shortest tail
best photo--candid
best photo--professional

Judged classes
Best white
Best sable
Best Companion (neutered and spayed animals only)
Best Shelter rescue

Again, this is going to be a must attend event!!!!!  Details will be
available shortly on www.luvferrets.com and maferrets.org.  You can also
email me with questions at [log in to unmask] or Jo Fowler, Luv of
Ferrets Shelter and Rescue at [log in to unmask]  REMEMBER PROOF OF
VACCINATIONS IS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!  Fuzzies should arrive in a pet
carrier and be on a leash at all times outside of the carrier.

Look forward to seeing you there.