From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:13:20 -0500
I've finished my stay in Montana and am now in the California Central
Valley vistiting my Mommy for the next week.  Yes, a month on the road can
make you crazy, and I need a week of someone fussing over me.

When I leave here next weekend, I will go to the Portland/Seattle area for
1-2 weeks, then down to the LA/SD area for a few days.  Then, Laramie and
Denver, then home.

So far, the ferret people I have been visiting are wonderful (even if the
occasional bed is somewhat lumpy...). I hope the sick ones are doing well.

More later.  I've exceeded my disk quota and things are bouncing all over
the place.  I have several hundred emails to work through and save to disk.

Bob C sans 21 ferts of joy (Missing Ballistic)