From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 17:07:30 -0500
Hi,

I would like to thank EVERYONE that replied to my post.  The majority of
emails said to get some on spot flea repelent from my vet(which I will be
doing soon), and i was also recomennded to bomb our house.

There are just a few more things i would like to say and ask

1.) Smokey has a big pouch hanging underneath him.  It feels kinda squishy.
Is it just fat?

2.) He hasnt been eating much, but i just noticed him drinking on his own,
so maybe he isnt as badly dehydrated as i thought.  Should i still continue
to give him liquids?

3.) Is there any fluid substance that I can give to him that will give him
nutrients until he is eating regularly?

4.) Smokey is mildly lethargic.....does this have anything to do with the
fleas?

5.) His poop smells kinda bad.(worse than usual) Is that a bad sign?  Its
brown in color, and just a little runny....but....should I worry about
that?

So, this is what it sums down to, im going to get a flea repelent from the
vet for both the dogs and the ferret.  The house will be bombed, and I will
TRY to keep him in my room permanently(but the smell can get bad.)  Will
this get him back to normal?  I mean, he just sits and stares at the wall.
A month ago, he was full of energy......im just so afraid that he could
get extremely sick............

Joseph