Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:08:59 -0700
Hi all

Sorry these are very late but my human has had major puter problems.
They were down for a week and just got it back today.  Some of da
problems were financial as in purchasing parts and some were software
driven as in a bug or somethin.  Anyway it is going now I think.  When
you buy a fairly new puter you kinda expect it to work for a while.  Dat
don't always happen dat way.  Please forgive me for da lateness.

A little girl came in named Moxie.  She waz met by da Benita Gang.  They
were reak happy to see her and greeted her warmly.  I introduced everyone
to everyone to make sure they knew each other.  Then it waz da usual gab
sessions where they sat around and talked about this and dat and
generally got caught up on all da stuff at home.  They had to explore and
see all da sights and attractions and then it waz off to play tag in da
grass at da Fields.  They ran through da grass and rolled and snorkeled
and generally had a ball for a long time playing tag and chase da ferret.
Grass and stuff brings out da crazy in a ferret I think.  They ran so
hard dat they had to take an extended rest at da Hammock Haven where they
all piled into a hammock and had a nap.  She said to send lots of luv and
kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Rabalder.  He waz met by Pete and Harold.  I
introduced them to each other to make sure everyone knew everyone.
Things were a little strained for a while but the got everything worked
out.  They sat around and talked about home and generally gossiped about
this and dat and got to know each other.  They headed off to explore and
see all da sights and attractions.  Then it waz off to da Tube Park where
they were going to run through da tubes and just have a lot of fun for a
change.  They ran and ran and chased each other for a very long time.
They even got as game of tag in I think.  When they had enough of dat
they went over to da Gravy Gourmet and got a bite to eat.  All dat
running worked up a appetite I guess.  He said to send his luv and lots
of kisses and cuddles to his mommy.

A little girl named Ping came in last.  She waz met by Scrubby.  They
were happy to see each other and da welcome waz warm.  They sat around
and gossiped for quite a long time before they headed out to explore and
see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Otter
Slide where they were sliding and splashing.  They were doing an equal
amount of both but it seemed like they liked da slide more than da water.
They did splash a little but it waz down da slide and out and run over to
slide some more.  After they had been at it for a while and da pads on
their paws were properly wrinkled they headed out to Scrubby's den to
rest for a while and maybe do a little digging when they dried off.  She
said to send her luv along with a big ferrety kiss each to her mommy and
daddy.

If I missed anyone please let me know as I had alot to catch up on and I
went through them rather fast.  I am off to rest my eyes a little.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee