From:
Darlene Connon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 00:34:50 -0700
>I just can't understand "rights activists" doing this still. The
>ones that make sure the animals can adjust to the outside world
>are good in my book - but the rest, I can't stand.

Hi Sandaili, great post. I don't understand people who profess to want
to stop fur farms,because it's inhumane and cruel. To then turn these
poor animals loose to most likely suffer an inhumane and cruel death,
have no concern for the mink. That's JMO.

Darlene, Koby, Dontae & Jayla
Remembering Abby & Nike