From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 20:26:58 -0400
I'm proud to announce the opening of the South Florida Ferret Club and
Rescue web page at:

 http://www.bridge.net/~mjanke

I'd also like to thank Cecilia Armstrong for making space for a mirror of
our site on Petsonline.com.  I'm not 100% sure at this point in time, but
I believe the address there will be:

 http://petsonline.com/shelters/sff

While the site on BridgeNet is available right now, it may be a day or so
before it appears on Pets Online.

Please take a look at our site.  LOTS of ferret pictures and stories, info,
etc.  We hope to make as many people as possible aware of who we are and
what we do.

Also, please be gentle on me... this is my first attempt at web authoring
and you may run into a few inconsistencies. :)  Email me if you run across
something you think could be improved.

Thanks in advance for checking us out!

 *        Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]                   *
 *  Member, South Florida Ferret Club And Rescue, Inc.           *
 *   SFFCR Web Site: http://www.bridge.net/~mjanke               *