From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 05:23:44 -0700
let me just say this...

just for the record...i was not sticking up for karen...i do not, and did
not, even know who she was...or even her name...or even care...

my POINT was that there is a difference between Rescues and
Shelter/Rescues...and each has its own validity...and each its own
importance...and each deserves its own respect...

i could not make it any clearer in my post that this was NOT about any
specific individual...nor did i want it turned into that... it was about
the validity of RESCUES...

i do not want in the middle of a vendetta...but i DO want ppl to
recognize the importance of Rescues as well as Shelters...

a rescue does not have to be 50+ ferrets...each and every ferret is
important...and deserves the best home he can have...someone needs to
take in that ferret...

from gail's post... to me personally:
>Did you continue to take in rescues once you couldn't afford surgeries
>for life threatening situation for the ones you already have?  If you
>cannot afford 4 ferrets, you cannot afford 20!

i have taken in only 3 ferrets in the last 2 years...i have had 11 in
the last 2 years go to the bridge...but i guess the answer to your
question is ...Yes... i gave 3 more ferrets a better life than they
may have had without me...

do we still have financial problems...yes we do...but we are seriously
working on them...

do you have to buy my crocheting i sell to raise funds for my kids?..
no..you don't...neither does anyone else...

do you have to buy ANYBODY's products they sell to raise funds for their
own ferrets...rescues...or shelters...or personals?... NO..you don't...

again...my post was to point out the validity and importance of a Rescue
in addition to Shelters...

IT WAS NOT ABOUT ANY SPECIFIC SHELTER/RESCUE/PERSON!!!!

ok...
this is it for me...at this particular time in my life...i am not in a
position to handle nasty slams and inuendos...so this is my last word on
this...

i PLAN on this being my last post on here other than what i do for a
living and for other people and SOS...

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+13](-16)...
Check out  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
for my ShelterHelp pages!!!!

"The Royal Order Of Pooper Scoopers"
http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html
My Help4ADV Pages...
http://Help4ADV.terrabox.com/
SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org
SOS Raffles...
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!