From:
Dave withheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 02:57:44 -0800
Dear Friend In Australia,

Please feel free to join us on the California Ferret Underground yahoo
group.  Being a red blooded American I can promise you I won't let anyone
flame you on the board.  I thank God every day for people that want to
learn more about my favorite little mustelids.  It breaks my heart to
hear about a fert that is mistreated not on purpose but out of good
intentioned ignorance.

To All,

I have to tell you all something that I experienced.  My parents are
very ill, they are elderly and their quality of life has diminished quite
a bit over the last two years.  Out of fear and desperation each one
attempted suicide in 2002.  I was at wits end trying to help them.  I
can't tell you the last time I heard them laugh and have seen them smile.
Then they met my newest fert, the Ferret Elijah.  My step father was
laughing out loud and my mother has started another fert photo album.  My
doc asked how I was holding up under the presure I told him since I got
my fert my life has been a lot brighter.  I did my best to explain a
ferret to him (he's a native Californian and never been around a fert).
I told he he should be allowed to prescribe them for medicinal purposes.
I am truly blessed, a beautiful wife, a wonderful daughter, a cat like
no other, and a ferret that knows just how to brighten my day.

BTW Californians, SB89, the ferret amnesty bill is scheduled to be heard
Tue. March 11.  for more info go to www.leginfo.ca.gov

Pax Furo

Dave