Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 04:09:18 -0500
421.....Please tell Honey that her sister, Fang, will be arriving soon.
Honey and Fang used to play a lot together. Fang got real sick two days
ago.

I am beating myself up about this. I stepped back and stepped on Fang.
I didn't think I hurt her too much. She was walking around and I rubbed
and prodded to see if she had any sore spots. But she didn't say a
word. Yesterday she crashed and I went running around to find any vet
to help her. But she died in my arms driving around. I feel so bad.
Sometimes I wonder if she didn't have something going on anyway and I
just "helped" it along by stepping on her. I didn't understand why she
got so bad when I didn't think I hurt her that bad. But I will always
feel real guilty anyway.

I miss her. She was the terrible fear biter that I brought home. So bad
I went to work many times all scratched and bit up. I even was afraid
of her at the start because she was a vicious biter. But my Ferivite
tube saved me. I would stick that in front of her when she looked like
she was going to bite. Then she finally started associating me with
something good. After months she turned out pretty sweet.

I have one ferret left. Right now I don't feel as if I can take having
any more ferrets, so Elmo will have a buddy. I don't trust myself.

Anyway 421.....please tell Fang that I love her and miss her dearly.
And tell her I am so sorry for what I did.

Susan and Elmo