From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:41:38 -0500
>From:    Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
>Can anyone be more specific on the equipment needed for cyrosurgery which
>Dr. Weiss suggests as a new procedure for surgery?  Or even suggest the
>cost of this new equipment?  I wanted to purchase the tape, but thought,
>if this new equipment is expensive, would I be able to convince vets in my
>area to go for this.

I have Dr. Weiss' video, but I don't recall it going into any kind of
detail on the cost of the equipment or where to get it.  It only briefly
showed the storage vessel and the part of the unit that goes into the
surgical room.  I'm sure that doctors have all sorts of medical equipment
catalogs and can easily find that information.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Shelter web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc