From:
"kat and S.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 06:30:02 -0700
SOS May Raffle Winners...

>Subject: Re: random number generator thingy
>To: "poleKATparsons" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Ready; T=0.02/0.05 13:04:09
>random
>Choosing 2 unique numbers between 648429 and 648674 inclusive:
>
>   648630
>   648472
>
>Ready; T=0.01/0.01 13:04:11

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
648630...First Prize...Lois Caselman

648472...Second Prize...CJ Jones...24K Ferret Shelter
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!

This June raffle is to benefit Jean Caputo-Lee, Ferrets Unlimited Ferret
Shelter, Cleveland, Ohio...As many of you know, Jean is undergoing
extensive cancer treatments.  This raffle is to help with the care of
the ferrets in her charge at this very trying time.  This special woman's
courage and strength is phenomenal.  She truly is an inspiration to us
all!

This raffle was requested by and totally donated by the Circle City
Ferret Club in Indianapolis, Indiana...
http://circlecityferretclub.org

There are kazillions of prizes in this one!!!...there will actually be
THREE winners!!!!...A GRAND Prize winner...a FIRST Prize winner...and a
Runner-Up...

The GRAND prize actually has a Martin's Cages "Barn Travel Cage" for the
'basket'!!!... please go here...

http://aferretfreak.crosswinds.net/fundraiser.htm  for a look at ALL the
wonderful prizes in this Raffle...

here is just a sample..from the GRAND Prize...
**The Barn Travel Cage**
http://www.martinscages.com/products/cages/ferret

Containing:
1.  Ferret wall clock.
2.  Handcrafted wooden magnets (2).
3.  Hand-painted oval-shaped box.
4.  Three packages of note cards.
5.  Pair of dangle earrings with necklace.
6.  Pewter key chain.
7.  Ferret mug.
8.  Small Van Ness litter pan- silver.
9.  Petmate Jumbo litter scoop.
10. Light green print hammock.
11. Rabbit/garden print hammock.
12. Small purple blanket.
13. Small bright green blanket.
14. Drying towel.
15. Miller's Forge nail clippers.
16. Lixit water bottle.
17. Two EZ Lock crocks.
18. One large tennis ball and two itty-bitty tennis balls.
19. Package of three Shake, Rattle, & Roll balls.
20. 5# bag of Superior Choice food.

The First Place basket has an equal number of wonderful prizes...:)

Raffle Info
Due to the magnitude of this raffle we are running it for 6 weeks, This
raffle runs from now, June 1st, until the winner is announced on Monday,
July 14th.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
PayPal... https://www.paypal.com  ...addy is    [log in to unmask]
make sure all PayPal payments are in by Friday, July 11th.

Snail Mail checks payable to "Support Our Shelters" are be mailed to:
Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906
Snail Mail payments need to be mailed no later than Monday, July 7th.

here is the page for the raffle..bookmark it and buy tickets as often
as you can...:)
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Good Luck on this one!!!!
SOSkat