From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:20:34 +0000
FML
Please personally email a response ASAP.  I have two problems.

1st. I usually clip my ferrets nails once a week.  I warn everyone I know
that are new ferret owners to clip nails at least once a week.  I let my
ferrets just go two weeks without clipping them due to being so busy and
as I went to clip Liam's back nails I noticed one had been pulled
completely out!  It was a dried red stump.  I'm so worried.  WILL IT GROW
BACK?  HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY ONE?  IS THERE ANY DANGER OF INGROWN CLAW?
Any feed back will be appreciated.

2nd. This could be very minor but my friend's ferret has a small blue
spot on his belly that looks like it's under the skin.  She described it
by email to me as a bruise looking spot.  He is eating normal, pooping
normal...but he is very rambunctious and acrobatic so I was wondering if
this is just a bruise or is there some "blue spot" on the skin problem
that can happen to ferrets?  IS this a normal thing, is it a potential
problem?

Thanks very much,
Julia Todd and her spiteful ferrets: Othella the Acrobat, Liam the Poet,
Willow the Beauty Queen, and Piper the Charmed One.

check out our new web site:
href="http://www.members.tripod.com/throughthetube

peace,
Julia