From:
DiAnne Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:19:49 EST
Hi,
This message is for the FAS.  I am located in Buffalo, NY.  I have a
Sears/ Kenmore Heavy Duty washer in good working order.  It is free to
you if you have someone that will come and get it from my garage.  I
had to move to a bigger model with 3 kids, 2 dogs, and 4 fuzzies.  You
can e-mail me and let me know.

When Murphy, my SPCA rescue passed away, I went to notify them of his
passing.  They felt horrible, but took comfort in the fact that he had 2
weeks to live like a king.  He had all the food and treats he could ever
want.  Needless to say, I didn't walk out empty handed.  I was given
Jack, a beautiful, huge sable point who weighs over 3 pounds.  Now I
am back up to 4 wonderful, healthy ferrets.  So Sandee, keep a look out
for my little Murphy.  My sweet little red baby who is full of kisses
and not in pain anymore.

DiAnne, Chloe, Bandit, Christopher T. Ferret, and  Jack