From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:59:35 -0600
Folks, it's that time of year again.  I have a couple of calls in to the
club 1) for folks who are looking for ferrets, but only if they're under 6
months old, and 2) from someone who needs to find a home for his son's
ferrets who are approx.  6 - 8 years old.

The two ferrets who need a home must be adopted as a pair.  They are both
female, spayed and descented, and sable in colour.  They come with a couple
of cages that the father says he has rigged together so they have some space
to run back and forth, but they just don't get enough care.  They sound like
a nice family, but I haven't seen the critters yet.  I'd like to see these
loving critters in a new home as soon as possible, the weather is getting
mighty ugly

If you are interested in getting in contact with this gentleman, please
contact Monica from the Calgary Ferret Club at (403) 295-3890.

-=-
Monica and the three muskyteers with their feline foes.