Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:20:34 -0400
Hi fellow FML'ers!! Thought I would share with you a new web site
with ferrety items on it. Jeanie is a lady that lives near me and
makes artwork in scratchboard and pastels. The ferret design she has
available as of now reminds me so much of my crippled little Crash Man
that passed away earlier this year. I have a license plate and a tote
bag already from her and am going to order some night lights and love
them all. She also has other animals available to choose from. She has
some items for auction on ebay but you can also contact her through
her website. If anyone is interested her site is:
http://www.wildlifefromscratch.com/index.HTML

Kim Kelly
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/