Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 17:08:50 -0800
Hi all

Things were kinda buzy today.  A lot of little ones to look out for but I
am up to da task.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Scarlet O'Hara.  I gave
her da tour.  She waz interested in getting a little snack.  She visited da
Fruit Bar and tried out most of da things there.  Then she said she waz
going over to da Otter Slide to do some sliding and get a little wet.  She
waz not real thrilled with da getting wet part though.  But she waz a real
trooper and jumped right in.  She said to tell her mommy and daddy dat she
luved them and to send lots of kisses.  Also send luv and kisses to her
aunt and uncle.

Another little girl came in.  She said her name waz Minnie.  I gave her da
tour.  While we were touring she said dat she had heard her mommie talk
about a Scarlett coming here.  So we went over there to da Otter Slide
looking for her.  She joined right in and they were soon fast friends and
sliding together.  She waz a little more comfortable in da water and didn't
seem to mind getting wet as much.  She said to tell her mommie and daddy
dat she luved them and to send lots of cuddles.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name was Little Wheezzer.  I gave him da
tour as well.  He waz interested in da Gravy Gourmet and went over there to
eat it dry.  Then he went to da Fruit Bar and had a lot of dat.  He said he
wasn't able to eat much lately cause he didn't feel like it cause he waz
kinda sick.  He said he felt a lot better and now he waz trying to make up
for lost time so he ate and ate.  He said to tell hiz mommy and daddy dat
he felt bunches better and to send them hiz luv and lots of hugs and
cuddles.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Mr EDward.  He was
met by Caroline and Scarlet.  They were happy to see each other and had to
take a lot of time out to talk and catch up on all da gossip at home.  Then
they said dat they were going ove to da Tube Park and enter da tube races.
He waz running kinda funny at first but soon got better and started running
a lot better.  He said dat he hadn't been able to use hiz legs good for a
while and wasn't used to it running normal.  He said to tell hiz mommy and
daddy dat he luved them and to send bunches of kisses.

I waz asked to check on Binkley and Little Guy to see if they made it here.
Da ferrets always make it here.  I looked them up and found dat they were
over at Dirt Mountain digging tunnels there.  I went over to talk to them.
I told them dat their daddy waz concerned about them and they said not to
worry dat they were here and doing great.  They said dat they would be here
when you got here waiting and in da meantime were digging away.  They send
their luv.

It haz been a long day taking care of all da little oes today but I think
we got them all settled in and happy.  Tommorow I am going over and Scarlet
and I are going to see if we can find a cucumber or two.

Bye BYe
Sandee