From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:25:38 -0700
About three weeks ago I wrote asking for advice on spaying after care.
I've not gotten one single reply.  Doesn't anyone get ferret's from a
breeder at all?  Come on... I'm sure the doc will give me advice, but I'm
sure ya all know more things to do.  I am so surprised no one was able to
answer me at all.  Within a few weeks Daisy will be spayed and I want to
make sure we take Great care of her after surgery care.  Please if you can
help let me know.

Debbie