From:
caroline sargent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:11:12 -0800
Alexandra, Alexandra, Alexandra. Dear older sister, Admit it. You are
a toad sniffer. Why oh why else would you have given me that famed
>Toad Purse< from Mexico? You know, the one with the zipper in the
belly and the leather cord tied to the little bitty front legs? All
the better to bind them with my dear. You see, toad sniffers do not
like to sniff alone. They like to share. Why else would the toad purse
have come to me sealed in a Homeland Security(trademark) bag?

The speculation is endless.

Cheers-
-Caroline Sargent Hale in Massachusetts

Caroline's art web-page...