From:
Rozareo Shikhar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 07:25:49 -0600
I have around 100 med size carriers and a lot of difference small bags of
ferret and kitten foods I have no need for now I have gotten my ferrets
moved in to the new house

all of the carriers are new used them one time only to make the move all
were cleaned with disinfectant.  The bags of food are ones I tried and
the ferrets did not like them some are kitten food like Pro Plan, Science
Diet, Purina One.  The ferret foods are like Marshall Premium Diet, 8-1
Premium, and some stuff that looks like Marshall's food but it has
bananas in it.  There are some others kinds also.

I'm willing to donate all to a worthy fund or if not I will sell the
carriers for 50% of what I paid for them the food is free if you can
use it.

Also I have some small and med wire ferret cages babies are getting big
so needed to move them in to large cages.  In two more week some of the
babies will be ready to find new homes when they are ready I will post
pictures and info about them if you are interested in a baby let me know.

All but two babies made the move one of the mothers got upset moving her
and she ate her babies.  I also lost one of my daddies to kidney tumor
but there are 14 males ready to go now age 18 months to 4 years.  E-mail
Rozareo<[log in to unmask]>