Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:14:50 -0800
Thank you to all the kind people who wrote to me after Pepper died from
complications following her adrenal surgery.  I'm so grateful for the FML
and knowing that there are other people out there who care as deeply for
their furry ones as I do.

My husband and I still miss Pepper deeply.  I set up a web page for her
so that we will always remember all the cute and silly things she liked
to do.  Anybody who wants to is welcome to take a look, enjoy the
pictures, and find out what made her so special and unique.  Just go to:
http://home.earthlink.net/~deltaswallet/Pepper/peppers_page.html

Hugs to all the fuzzies,
Julie