From:
Vicki Rummel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 19:56:56 -0400
I am so sad to say that our dear Smokey had to be put to sleep on tuesday.
Since Christmas, he had surgeries for insulinoma,left adrenal and apocrine
adenocarcinoma in his anus.  He just couldn't hang on any longer and we
decided that we loved him enough to let him go peacefully.  Our family was
there for him when he died.  He was our first ferret and will be missed.